FG atelier is collaborating with career-driven, ambitious women all over the world, one of them - Leslie Uzan, The Executive Woman. Corporate fashion, lifestyle and travel blogger. A young and successful businesswoman who recently discovered FG atelier and have already picked her favourite piece - stretch silk blouse - perfect for an office.
1. If I had a mathematical work style formula, it would read…
Bold Lipstick + High Heels + Positivity + Strong Coffee
2. What is the one book that you always give as a present and why?
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg. If you haven’t yet read this book, I highly recommend it!
3. My secret skill is...?
My ability to fill awkward silences!
4. What is the one piece of clothing that you cannot live without?
My pencil dresses. I absolutely love wearing dresses to work, paired with high heels and a blazer.
5. If you had a chance to live Benjamin Buttons life (growing younger instead of getting older like others) would you choose it and why?
No, I wouldn’t. Life for me isn’t about the destination but the journey. The memories and accomplishments along the way are what will stay with you. My wish is to grow old gracefully, whilst collecting wisdom (and a lot of shoes and bags) along the way.
6. Would you rather wear just skirts all your life, or just pants and why?
7. My success formula contains 1. … 2. …. 3. ….
1. Listen more than you speak
2. Never stop learning
3. Work hard before you play hard